The report was written in accordance with the guidelines included in the IIRC and GRI Standards.
Excluded from the scope of our work is any assurance of other information included in the Report.
- Activities outside the defined verification period;
- Positional statements (expressions of opinion, belief, aim or future intention by PSE and statements of future commitment);
- Information included in the section “Our contribution to the employment and economic development of Poland”.
Bureau Veritas was not involved in the drafting of the Report or the Reporting Criteria. Our responsibilities were to:
- obtain limited assurance about whether the Selected Information has been prepared in accordance with the Reporting Criteria;
- orm an independent conclusion based on the assurance procedures performed and evidence obtained; and
- report our conclusions to the Directors of PSE.
- Assessing the appropriateness of the Reporting Criteria for the Selected Information;
- Conducting interviews with relevant personnel of PSE;
- Reviewing the data collection and consolidation processes used to compile Selected Information, including assessing assumptions made, and the data scope and reporting boundaries;
- Reviewing documentary evidence provided by PSE;
- Agreeing a selection of the Selected Information to the corresponding source documentation;
- Reviewing PSE’s systems for quantitative data aggregation and analysis;
- Assessing the disclosure and presentation of the Selected Information to ensure consistency with assured information.
- Nothing has come to our attention to indicate that the Selected Information is not fairly stated in all material respects.
- “PSE Impact Report 2020, edition 2021” has been prepared in accordance with standards for sustainability reporting the GRI Standards, Core option.
Bureau Veritas operates a certified1 Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, and accordingly maintains a comprehensive system of quality control including documented policies and procedures regarding compliance with ethical requirements, professional standards and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Bureau Veritas has implemented and applies Code of Ethics, which meets the requirements of the TIC Council2 , across the business to ensure that its employees maintain integrity, objectivity, professional competence and due care, confidentiality, professional behaviour and high ethical standards in their dayto-day business activities.
Warszawa, November 2021