The report was written in accordance with the guidelines included in the IIRC and GRI Standards.
The determination of the GHG emissions is the sole responsibility of PSE. Our sole responsibility was to provide independent verification on the accuracy of the GHG emissions reported, and on the underlying systems and processes used to collect, analyse and review the information.
- Operational control
- PSE S.A. with headquarter in Konstancin-Jeziorna and units in Bydgoszcz, Katowice, Poznań, Radom with station facilities and transmission infrastructure.
|Scope 1 Emissions – Metric tonnes of CO2-equivalent (t CO2e)||3 012|
|Scope 2 Emissions (Location-Based) - t CO2e||1 026 522|
|Scope 2 Emissions (Market-Based) - t CO2e||1 270 712|
|Scope 3 Emissions – Business travels - flights - t CO2e||34|
- 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020
- World Resources Institute and World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Greenhouse Gas Protocol. A Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard REVISED EDITION, March 2004 (scope 1);
- World Resources Institute and World Business Council for Sustainable Development, GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance. An amendment to the GHG Protocol Corporate Standard, 2015 and
- World Resources Institute and World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Greenhouse Gas Protocol. Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Accounting and Reporting Standard. Supplement to the GHG Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard, September 2011.
- ISO 14064-3: Greenhouse gases -- Part 3: Specification with guidance for the validation and verification of greenhouse gas assertions
- Interviews with relevant personnel;
- Review of documentary evidence produced by PSE;
- Review of PSE data and information systems and methodology for collection, aggregation, analysis and review of information used to determine GHG emissions and
- Audit of samples of data used by PSE to determine GHG emissions.
- is not materially correct;
- is not a fair representation of the GHG emissions data and information; and
- is not prepared in accordance with the WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard.
Warszawa, 15th November 2021