Each of our power investment projects meets the legal requirements for the environmental impact of extra-high voltage infrastructure.
Polish safety standards in the field of electric and magnetic fields for residential places are among the strictest in the world.
- replacement of lighting fixtures with LED fixtures,
- modernization of plant and lighting control systems,
- installation of a UPS for the server room.
The task was intended to reduce energy consumption by using energy-efficient LED fixtures and replacing old, out-of-stock fixtures with new, widely available ones.
Assuming an average operating time of 6 hours per day, the fixtures replacement resulted in a total annual savings of 22 MWh.
- Excluding the power supply of the server room from the operation of the fire switch.
- Improving the power supply safety.
- Installation of the unit with higher energy performance.
The increased efficiency and lower cooling demand translate into electricity savings of about 15 MWh per year.
Reducing plastic consumption
- The decrease in plastic bottle water consumption was 38 percent over the year (In 2019, 449,208 pieces of plastic water bottles were purchased and 275,234 pieces were purchased in 2020).
In terms of liters, this means 260,460 liters of water in 2019 and 163,129.4 liters in 2020.
- At the same time, purchases of water in glass bottles decreased from 14,572 pieces in 2019 to 10,612 pieces in 2020, which means per liter of water, respectively: 4,545 liters in 2019 and 1,264 liters in 2020. The decrease in glass water bottles consumption was 72 percent.
|GRI 302-1 Total energy consumption in the organization||2020||2019|
|Total consumption of fuels from non-renewable sources in Konstancin-Jeziorna and ZKO:||30 554||34 059|
|- Gasoline||10 707||14 716|
|- Diesel fuel||11 395||11 937|
|- Natural gas||8 452||7 406|
|Total heat consumption||10 933||13 115|
|Total electricity consumption in Konstancin-Jeziorna and ZKO||10 540,90||37 947||10 889||39 201|
|Total energy consumption (total fuel consumption + total heat consumption + total electricity consumption in Konstancin-Jeziorna and ZKO)||79 434||86 375|
|Electricity losses in the transmission process||1 457 807||5 248 105||1 476 221||5 314 396|
|Electricity consumption at substations||44 355||159 678||44 381||159 772|
|Total electricity sales||1 689,4||6 082||1 842||6 631|